unable to get specific pid

John Adams servicesuk-anon001 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 08:52:24 PST 2015

OK, but can you download that specific PID today?

BTW, I'm not specifying a particular version with the command line:

get_iplayer -g --force --pid p00f79tm

am I?

If you've managed to download the specific programme "The Great War - 9. Please God, Send Us Victory, BBC Two,Factual,History, default"  I'd be interested to know what version you were served.

Please try the above command line and let me know what happens.