unable to get specific pid

John Adams servicesuk-anon001 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 07:52:37 PST 2015

On 25/02/2015 15:32, Colin Law wrote:
> On 25 February 2015 at 15:27, John Adams <servicesuk-80m at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> p00f79tm
>>
>> This pid is to a programme that the iplayer will play - after you accepting
>> the "parental lock" dialog, but get_iplayer won't download.
> I think it would be good to copy/paste the command you are using and
> the resulting output.
>
> Colin

Command:

get_iplayer -g --force --pid p00f79tm

Output:

get_iplayer v2.91, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
   This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use
--warranty.
   This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain
   conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid found in cache
Matches:
1642:    The Great War - 9. Please God, Send Us Victory, BBC Two,
Factual,History, default

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
WARNING: No programme versions found

Windows XP 32-bit