BBC Ceases To Use MP3...

C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 12:56:45 PST 2015

I'm listening to my get_iplayer download of this right now, and, although
it's not as bad as many, probably most, of the January episodes were, there
were several little pops in Cathy-Ann MacPhee's unaccompanied rendering of
"Fath Mo Mhulad" from about 6 mins in and since ...
	http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b050rjwr

www.macfh.co.uk/CEMH.html

UK Residents:

If you feel can possibly support it
please sign the following ePetition
before closing time of 30/03/2015 23:59:-

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/71556