Multiple pids - another way, in some cases

Guy Rolls fjuniper at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 04:27:42 PST 2015

It's very useful,  I first used it soon after roadcone posted here -
thanks.  I had just discovered The Infinite Monkey Cage and decided to
download all of the episodes of the current series if I could get
them.   Imagine my surprise when I returned to the laptop to find that
it had downloaded all 54 eposodes from Seriues 1 to Series 10!