expat shield

Bob McLellan bigboab5 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 19:00:29 PST 2015

Hi guys,

I wonder if you guys can offer some advice, I live in the USA and use
gitplayer to record tv and radio I miss from the UK. Up until recently, I
used Expat Shield, to give me a UK ip, this now no longer works as they
changed the software and you now have to pay for the upgrade. Have tried
Hola unblocker with a little success, ie, I can watch iplayer and live tv,
but I cannot use gitplayer to record any TV. Does anybody know how to set up
Hola unblocker or suggest other free software that works to give me a UK IP
in the way that Expat Shield used to.

Bigboab5

---