pop art

Jim Lesurf web at audiomisc.co.uk
Sun Aug 23 02:22:35 PDT 2015

I had a look at the 'pop art' collection that the BBC have been trailing
and this prompted me to ask...

The bbc.co.uk /popart URL took me to a /programmes/p02yt4dz page.

Some of the items shown have the usual type of iplayer address with the

programmes/<pid>

format.

But others have different "articles/....." formats with loooong 'random'
alphanumeric sequences.

I usually obtain items by running gip and giving it the pid 8-char
alphanumeric PID. But I haven't seen these longer formats before. So what's
the best approach for obtaining these files?

Jim