Clangers missing

Dave Liquorice allsorts at howhill.com
Tue Aug 11 03:41:55 PDT 2015

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 09:31:18 +0100, Colin Law wrote:

>>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/shows/clangers there are 26 available
>>> for download.
>>
>> Are those 26 episodes the 26 of Series 1 and 2 ('69/70 & '72/72) or the
>> first 26 of Series 3 (2015)?
>
> We will have to ask Ivor Williams that.

Eh? Oliver Postgate was the creator/writer/voice. My google foo is failing
to turn up anything for Ivor Williams but I'm pretty damn sure he had
something to do with childrens telly back in the 60/70's ish.

The 2015 series is new and voiced by Michael Palin.

> By the way everyone please reply to the list, people have a habit of
> sending mail to me directly rather than the list.  Thanks.

Apologies, it is the way the list is configured. Don't go there...

--
Cheers
Dave.