Clangers missing

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Tue Aug 11 03:00:35 PDT 2015

> I wonder what gip command it uses to fetch all the episodes.  I have
> not found it yet.

You can use the series PID from iPlayer. When you search for clangers and look at the 26 available you get taken to this page http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b05zfxkz the PID in there (b05zfxkz) is the series PID. You will sometimes get the brand PID instead which will list all episodes from every series of a programme and download any that are availale.

"get_iplayer modes=best --pid=b05zfxkz" will list all episodes from that series whether they are available or not. If you want to download that list, adding --pid-recursive to the command will download any of them that are available.

"get_iplayer modes=best --pid=b05zfxkz --pid-recursive"