Clangers missing

Kevin Lynch klynchk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 04:59:32 PDT 2015

I had this problem yesterday too. I solved it myself while preparing a
mail for the list about the problem when I used the --debug option on
the failing command., there was an info poiint about future entries.
The trick is to use the --future option when using the command line
interface and all the episodes will be processed.
If you look back through the archive you'll see the need to use
"--future" for certain shows is a known issue.
regards
Kevin