Embeded Video

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Wed Aug 5 15:41:51 PDT 2015

On Wed Aug 5 22:52:04 BST 2015, Peter S Kirk wrote:

> I neglected to use Firefox (again),  relying on Chrome.
> (snip)
> 2. Use firefox

 Hi - thanks for kind words...
 It is not imperative to use Firefox at all;
the method of retrieving the .XML playlist URL
for download depends on your ways of doing things...
If it is page source inspection you're more
comfortable with, this is just fine!
I am more accustomed to using URL sniffin',
that's just it!
FWIW, Google Chrome browser does also
allow for URL sniffin':

"hamburger" button -> More Tools ->
Developer Tools (Ctrl+Shift+I) ->
Network Tab

then load
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8676972.stm

and you'll find an entry "8676972.xml"
right-click & "copy link address" will
get you
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/emp/8670000/8676900/8676972.xml

Regards from heatwave tormented (Northern) Greece;
Seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer (till June),
Saharan climate (July - August), Autumn and so on...