Deleted RAM Files

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 02:19:54 PDT 2015

My apologies - totally got the wrong end of the stick! Yes, RAM has
been dead and dropped by the Beeb for 6 years now, so the letters
didn't even click in my mind.

Hmmm, interesting problem - I never thought about what happens to
archive material like that.Might be something in the blog eg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/internet/entries/234a65f0-89c1-489c-b6e9-55d2de932e53
or use the form here https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/faqs/forms/

Sorry for the misunderstanding.