Sampling frequency on Radio programmes - Taking it off topic

Kevin Lynch klynchk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 06:16:22 PDT 2015

When people talk about music/audio "quality" there can be a tendency
towards "group think". I just wanted to open up the discussion to the
other more subtle, subjective. parameters of quality and how they are
lost in the musician to consumer (mass market) production process .
We are all in agreement here really :).
Kevin