Fred Dibnah's Magnificent Monuments - Episode 1

Peter S Kirk peter.kirk at isauk.biz
Sun Apr 12 15:34:52 PDT 2015

On 12 Apr 2015 at 19:40, C E Macfarlane C E Macfarlane
<c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk> wrote:

> So I guess my point still stands, why aren't they
> available now, and why have not been so in recent weeks?

Mr Macfarlane,

I have all six episodes on cloud storage which I can share with you. PM me
if interested.

As for debating the whys and days, it is nothing to do with GiP. Please
address your complaint/query to BBC.

Cheers

Peter
Free £10 ebay voucher. Join ebay as a new user, make a purchase for £5 or
more (exc postage) using Paypal before 13 April 2015 and receive a £10
Paypal voucher off your next ebay purchase of £15 or more (exc postage).
Click: http://invite.ebay.co.uk/i/l4bY6e4f1l95

http://invite.ebay.co.uk/faq/welcome
http://invite.ebay.co.uk/tc/welcome