Problems downloading Springwatch

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Sat Apr 4 10:58:06 PDT 2015

On 04/04/2015 18:20, tellyaddict wrote:
>>   Better report this to BBC to expedite rectification (avenues of doing this
>> were discussed some weeks ago in the list - Twitter being the best...) -
>> I wouldn't expect much before the Easter holidays are over, though...
> It has also made it onto the Latest Programme Issues FAQ (http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/tv/programme_latest_issues) and is now working so it's good to know people are still around.
Yes it appeared on the FAQ soon after I reported it, but as Vangelis has
said, the problem has been resolved and I've downloaded the programme
with get_iplayer.

Just to comment on a point made earlier in this thread, I have contacted
the BBC on maybe a dozen occasions using the online form, possibly a
half of them relating to iPlayer issues - each contact has been
acknowledged within an hour or two with an iPlayer Support reference
number and subsequently an e-mail in reply.