copyright at kickass.to bounces

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Tue Sep 16 09:23:46 PDT 2014

On 15/09/2014 00:59, dinkypumpkin wrote:
> Is anyone else seeing bounce messages from copyright at kickass.to as a
> result of posts to this list?  It looks like some jackass subscribed
> that address to the list, but maybe it's just me that is affected.

Hmmmm a spam response to my "problems downloading a programme" query
sent direct to my e-mail inbox (not via the list). It's a torrent site
e-mail address (kick ass torrents):

Greetings,

Your request has been reviewed, but cannot be processed due to one (or more) of the following reasons:
1) The Claim wasn't written in English language;
2) You provided no evidence showing that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder;
3) You provided no evidence showing that the content is legally copyrighted;
4) There were more then 30 torrents mentioned in the Claim email.

Please, make sure to fulfill all the conditions mentioned above before sending a claim.
You can find more detailed information regarding the DMCA email layout via the following article -http://kickass.to/dmca/

Respectfully,
KAT team