Problems downloading a programme

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Sun Sep 14 16:27:51 PDT 2014

Using Win 7 64 bit

I do most of my downloading from batch files running from the command
line. I've already downloaded successfully the first three programmes in
the BBC 2 series "Tropic of Capricorn" but hit a problem with the latest
programme in the series "Tropic of Capricorn - 4. Chile to Brazil" (Sat
13th Sept at 16:05)

My download request results in the following:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer>get_iplayer --type=tv --tvmode=best
--get "tropic of capricorn"
get_iplayer v2.86, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
   This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use
--warranty.
   This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain
   conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
1205:    Tropic of Capricorn - 4. Chile to Brazil, Audio Described,
Audio Described,Factual,Lifestyle & Leisure,Sign Zone,TV,Travel,
audiodescribed,signed

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes

WARNING: No programmes are available for this pid with version(s):
default (available versions: audiodescribed,signed)"

I've tried downloading with
get_iplayer --type=tv --tvmode=best --get 1205
with the same results.

Using the URL
(http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0094l8y/ad/tropic-of-capricorn-4-chile-to-brazil)
I get:

"get_iplayer v2.86, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
   This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use
--warranty.
   This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under
certain
   conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: Episode-only pid detected
INFO: Trying pid: b0094l8y using type: tv
INFO Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid found in cache
Matches:
1205:    Tropic of Capricorn - 4. Chile to Brazil, Audio Described,
Audio Described,Factual,Lifestyle & Leisure,Sign Zone,TV,Travel,
audiodescribed,signed

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes

WARNING: No programmes are available for this pid with version(s):
default (available versions: audiodescribed,signed)"

Yet the programme downloads successfully using the BBC's own iPlayer.

I'm really stuck knowing what to do next.

Thanks

Alan