Can't find Horizon episode using PVR interface

Geoff Soper geoff.getiplayer at alphaworks.co.uk
Sun Sep 14 09:20:50 PDT 2014

Hi,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04g507y (Horizon - Allergies: Modern
Life and Me) is showing on-line as being available for three days longer
but I can't find it using the web PVR interface. I've searched for it in
various ways (name, episode) and have also tried putting
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04g507y/horizon-20142015-3-allergies-modern-life-and-me/
in the Quick URL field. I can only find episodes  6, 10 and 12 in the
current Horizon series which seems a little suspicious.

I've had a similar issue with a radio programme in the past but I think
that was due to it being a radio programme that was available for a
whole year. That discussion can be found at
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/2012-October/003619.html

Many thanks,
Geoff