Solutions to loss of RSS feed

Rob Dixon rob.dixon at gmx.com
Fri Oct 31 17:22:46 PDT 2014

On 01/11/2014 00:03, Jeremy Nicoll - ml get_iplayer wrote:

> On all three of:
>
> https://developer.bbc.co.uk/nitro
> https://developer.bbc.co.uk/nitropubliclicence
> https://developer.bbc.co.uk/content/nitro-quickstart
>
> I get a banner across the top of the page that says:
>
>    "The BBC Developer site is currently open for registration to
>     BBC Employees. Account requests from other users are not
>     currently being activated."
>
> What makes you think differently?

I'm not interested in any caustic comments, and I will not just fall on
my face and wail with you. I had overlooked that banner as it looks
exactly like the ubiquitous "we use cookies" message.

I have applied for a licence and have met no barriers so far. Besides,
this page, posted by David Lake

https://developer.bbc.co.uk/content/how-long-does-approval-process-take-nitro-app

has this to say

     We plan to open it fully to the public later this year

and since "this year" has only two months to go, I'm not beyond waiting
for a change.

Rob

---