Solutions to loss of RSS feed

David Lake (dlake) dlake at cisco.com
Fri Oct 31 16:55:28 PDT 2014

Check the banner at the top of the page.....

"Beta The BBC Developer site is currently open for registration to BBC Employees. Account requests from other users are not currently being activated. Please check back soon for more info."

Then check this post in the forum:

https://developer.bbc.co.uk/content/how-long-does-approval-process-take-nitro-app