[ANN] get_iplayer search and PVR functions no longer work - no fix available

Peter S Kirk peter.kirk at isauk.biz
Thu Oct 30 13:34:02 PDT 2014

On 29 Oct 2014 at 19:09, Paul Phillips Paul Phillips
<paulphillipsdidsbury at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm going to an open evening the iplayer team are having in early
> December in Salford , and I expect to be able to speak directly to the
> iplayer product team so if you have any questions let me know and I'll
> see if I can get them answered.

Paul,

I wish it was "I'm going to an open evening the iplayer team are having in
early November in Salford"

Nervertheless, I look forward to reading your summary of what was discussed
and their reasons for various decisions and road map for the future.
Perhaps you could record the event - audio only or AV.

Cheers,

Peter

15GB + 5GB bonus Free cloud storage, no credit card details required:
https://copy.com?r=VnqHxA   5GB bonus for both for using referal link

Cloud storage space and app provided by https://www.barracuda.com
Files are stored on Barracuda's own servers, not amazon/aws or other third
party as most including Dropbox use