Quick URL doesn't work ....

roadcone roadcone at gmx.com
Thu Oct 30 10:23:13 PDT 2014

On 29/10/14 22:48, Vangelis forthnet wrote:
> And, by the way, do all of your radio downloads of this evening have an
> embedded thumbnail (embedding done by AtomicParsley normally, while "MP4
> tagging M4A file")?

I don't believe so though I am unclear how to view them in m4a files.
get_iplayer normally (for me, at least) displays a line to state that a
thumbnail was added. My download screen information did not include
that. Again, normally (for me) if I convert an m4a file to mp3 then the
thumbnail is carried forward. I have checked that this evening and the
image tag for the mp3 is empty.

 > So we know  that at least the substitution parameters <nameshort>,
 > <senum>, <episodeshort>, <firstbcast> do still work.

And they continue to do so this evening.

Clive