Quick URL doesn't work ....

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Thu Oct 30 02:08:06 PDT 2014

Super, thanks both to M Clark and Vangelis forthnet.

broken, producing the results s01e01, 1 and 1 respectively in all cases,
eg in the file previously downloaded as:

Who_Do_You_Think_You_Are_Series_9_-_2._Gregg_Wallace_b01m81bj_default.mp4

closest result is obtained by using <longname > but I've not been able
to find an option to produce the correct  episode number.