Download by pid but save in download_history?

Jeremy Nicoll - ml get_iplayer jn.ml.gti.91 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Wed Oct 29 16:44:01 PDT 2014

Arthur Murray <amurrayfsf at gmail.com> wrote:

>While the PVR functionality is unavailable I need to download by PIDs,
>but can I save these PIDs in the download_history automatically?  What
>command line options will accomplish this?

I fetch TV programmes by PID quite often, including tonight.  Entries are
being written to the download history, as always.  The pid value is correct
but the other stuff, eg programme names, episodes names etc is wrong.  For
example a typical line in the past looked like:

 b04mh8tm|Vets: Gach Creutair Beo: Series 2|Episode 6|tv|...

and one from tonight looks like:

 b04nhkz9|BBC iPlayer Feeds|-|tv|1414625935|flashhigh1|...

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.