Quick URL doesn't work ....

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Wed Oct 29 10:56:26 PDT 2014

On Wed Oct 29 13:20:19 GMT 2014, dinkypumpkin wrote:

> You can still download individual programmes via PID or URL.

 It looks as if ALL downloads via PID or URL (be it TV or Radio)
end up with a filename in the following pattern:

BBC_iPlayer_Feeds_-_-_PID_default

IMHO, this should be one of the priority patches...
In the meantime, I use --file-prefix (with a manually typed string)
to rename accordingly beforehand. I fear most of
the Substitution Parameters to be used with --file-prefix
(http://linuxcentre.net/getiplayer/documentation#Substitution%20Parameters)
won't be working, either...
And as far as the OP is concerned, I don't think
--file-prefix is available in the WPM

Sad day today, indeed...

Vangelis.