Strugging to record Building Dream Homes

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Mon Oct 27 19:55:38 PDT 2014

On Mon Oct 27 17:28:27 GMT 2014, Square Penguin wrote:

>> Is it possible to download them in the webpvr?
>
> I can't see an option to do that in the webpvr. Anyone else know
> if that's an option somewhere?

Greetings SP,

 I am an exclusive CLI user on Win32, plus my installed version
of the Web PVR Manager is ancient, but:

 My WPM Firefox tab opens by default in the "Search" tab.
Under the "PVR List" tab (third in the tab bar) exists a smaller
tab bar with 5 tabs. Select the first named "Advanced Search"

The first setting in that tab is "Programme Version";
default (version) is written by default (!); if you hover over the
input field area, the tooltip reads:

"Comma separated list of versions to try to record
in order (e.g. default,signed,audiodescribed)"

The OP can add ",audiodescribed" in that field
(without the quotes) and then click "Apply Settings"
(for this session only) or "Save As Default"
(permanent setting) (pink characters at the bottom of
the "Advanced Search" sub-tab).

With the term "Building Dream Homes",
a "search" in "Name" & "BBC TV"
returns all 4 AD episodes of the show.

(& you can quote me should you add these
instructions in your forum - just joking, of course...)

Kind regards,
Vangelis.