Accessing programmes more than a week old?

Chris Marriott chris at chrism.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 10:34:14 PDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Phillips
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 3:54 PM
To: get_iplayer
Subject: Re: Accessing programmes more than a week old?

>However, I've found if you go into the url and manually enter the date
>you want into the url of the tv guide page you can see old dates past
>one week old. Even this didn't worked initially when they introduced
>the 30 day catchup, but it seems to have been fixed

No joy, unfortunately. If I'm looking at yesterday's page for BBC2, the URL
is:

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/schedules/bbctwo/20141026

But if I change the part at the end to "20141017" to try to see the schedule
for 17th October, I get today's listing instead.

Thanks for the suggestion, though. Much appreciated.

Chris