Accessing programmes more than a week old?

Nicholas Youell nik.youell at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 27 04:06:47 PDT 2014

That I know... however...

[root at FC20-YEWS ~]# yum search get_iplayer
Loaded plugins: langpacks, refresh-packagekit
============================================================== N/S
matched: get_iplayer
get_iplayer.noarch : Lists, Records and Streams BBC iPlayer TV and Radio
programmes

  Name and summary matches only, use "search all" for everything.
[root at FC20-YEWS ~]#

I see the package on the repository.

[root at FC20-YEWS ~]# yum update get_iplayer
Loaded plugins: langpacks, refresh-packagekit
No packages marked for update
[root at FC20-YEWS ~]#

It says I am already at that level. Which probably is not the case or is
the case...

Trying to figure it out.