More (or less) Tommies

Nick Payne nick.payne at internode.on.net
Fri Oct 24 19:50:26 PDT 2014

Go to the page on the iPlayer web site for the episode. In the address
bar of the web browser you will see the URL - eg for the 14th October
episode, the URL is http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03thc2q. The string
of eight characters at the end is what you need to download via pid. To
get this program, use:

get_iplayer.cmd --pid=b03thc2q --type=radio