Can't get the correct number of search matches

Tony Gioia tony.gioia at inbox.com
Fri Oct 17 01:05:20 PDT 2014

I tried the patch and it worked. Thanks.

As an aside, I did noticed another possible issue, which is that get_iplayer won't record the Sign-languaged programs in the Andy's Wild Adventures series (message about no versions for PID), It doesn't bother me (I can just wait for the non-signed version to become available) but maybe is of interest to the forum? I can start a separate thread.

Regards

Tony