podcast listings missing a digit

Owen Smith owen.smith at cantab.net
Wed Oct 1 07:07:02 PDT 2014

I disagree. If you subscribe to a digest of a list then you accept, and probably even want, to not be bothered by direct replies and only see the postings when the daily digest turns up. There is no way I'd want a Freecycle digest to behave like this list for example, there would be far too many emails.

--
Owen Smith <owen.smith at cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK