podcast listings missing a digit

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Oct 1 05:39:52 PDT 2014

On Wed, 2014-10-01 at 10:55 +0100, Nick wrote:
> It actually looks like a mail client thing. You are talking as if
> Evolution behaves like all mail clients, with Claws I do not get the
> problem Owen highlighted and you explained.

I deliberately didn't mention Evolution.

> When I press reply it goes to the list, which makes sense as I am
> replying to a mailing list messages.

That's a different problem. Evolution can do that too, but it's
configured *not* to by default for reasons which are outlined at
http://david.woodhou.se/reply-to-list.html

At least it's down to your local choice though, rather than an an
external trick trying to make your mailer misbehave.

--
dwmw2