podcast listings missing a digit

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 01:57:14 PDT 2014

On 01/10/2014 08:59, Steve Beynon wrote:
> Hi,
>     I have already tried several get_iplayer perl scripts versions. All
> "show my $version = 2.86;" at their start. I even tried the one that had
> been working under windows and that showed the same problem. I'm
> wondering whether puppy has a missing perl module some where?

Reply to the list, not to me.

The podcast index numbering is in the podcast plugin file.  You somehow
have latest get_iplayer main script, but obsolete plugin.  The file
(podcast.plugin) normally lives in $HOME/.get_iplayer/plugins and is
installed on first run.  Try running get_iplayer --plugins-update.  If
that doesn't cure the problem, you'll need to install it manually.