GetIPlayer v2.90 Not Downloading Some Radio Programmes

C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Sun Nov 23 04:58:27 PST 2014

Thanks.

Version as download via git last night seems to be the same as I originally
adapted to create my patches previously posted, so either my patches have
just started introducing the problem, or else at the various times I tried
there was some problem with the BBC server.  I don't think it will be my
patches, because I can't see any reason why they should introduce a
channel-specific problem, but obviously I must investigate further.

www.macfh.co.uk/CEMH.html

UK Residents:

If you feel can possibly support it
please sign the following ePetition
before closing time of 30/03/2015 23:59:-

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/71556