Slow radio downloads - a bit off topic

Budgie ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 15:39:36 PST 2014

On 18/11/14 21:36, George Eycott wrote:
>> Who is your ISP?
>
> BT :-) They have admitted the exchange is in congestion..... And the good
> news is that a new housing estate is being built in the village so that is
> going to help.... Not

You may be too pessimistic.  If I were in your situation I would be
speaking to the developer now.  Good broadband connection speed is a
very significant criterion for house buyers; in the same order as good
local schooling.  If the development is significant the developer will
move BT where a private individual would be ignored.  Just a thought.