Starting November 11, 2014 output filenames missing underline/underscore

Peter S Kirk peter.kirk at isauk.biz
Mon Nov 17 15:15:44 PST 2014

On 17 Nov 2014 at 11:15, dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin <dinkypumpkin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 17/11/2014 06:17, artisticforge . wrote:
> > while looking at the BBC Radio Wales issue, I noticed a separate issue.
> > Starting November 11th, output file names for programmes from the National
> > BBC Radio Stations and at least 2 of the larger local radio Stations
> > are missing the underline/underscore, which replaced the blank space
> > in the file name."
>
> Should be fixed in Git.
>
> https://github.com/dinkypumpkin/get_iplayer/wiki/installation#githead

Dinky,

Thanks, that fixed the problem I was having in Win XP PVR with:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04sncx3/sunday-morning-live-series-5-
episode-18

Not a show I usually watch, but I read bleeding heart Ester Rantzen was
monstered by an African regarding gov's foreign aid perpetuating poverty
and corruption.

Cheers,

Peter