peculiar to BBC Radio Wales?

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 20:31:20 PST 2014

hello

concerning the below:
>>INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
>>INFO: Programme not in history
>>WARNING: Page parsing may fail with HTML::Parser versions before 3.71.
>>You have version 3.69.

I am running Debian Wheezy and Debian has not upgrade those modules as of yet.
I am an Electrical Engineer, B.S.E.E., University of Illinois,
Urbana-Champaign, IL.
so I do know how to read and I am aware of possible issues that the
fore mentioned mismatch may cause. I had all ready proven to myself
that the mismatch was not the
issue.

Concerning get_iplayer, I am using get_iplayer-bb82110. which is
get_iplayer-2.90 with
further editing. Retrieved from https://github.com/dinkypumpkin/get_iplayer

The bottomline to your posting is that things are changing at BBC
Radio Wales and perhaps others.

I have a gut feeling that "really soon" get_iplayer will be rendered obsolete.

--
terry l. ridder ><>