The Ballad of the Great War - 1914

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 02:12:38 PST 2014

The annoying thing is that when using the Windows PVM I searched using
the PID [b04m4j7g] and it didn't find the programme - even after a
radio cache refresh. Now it is there. I think that the Beeb was very
late in releasing the programme to iPlayer - however it was playable
on iPlayer itself - It just wasn't downloadable. This implies that
although the file was on the server for iPlayer, it wasn't yet
indexed. Chris B.