iplayer audio to lpcm

Budgie ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Sun Nov 9 11:47:54 PST 2014

On 08/11/14 23:54, Square Penguin wrote:
[snip]

> If you're using Thunderbird on Mac as I am now this is not the case by
> default. Thunderbird offers 'reply' and 'smart reply' which attempts to
> intelligently select the behaviour you desire.

I too very much like the existing system and thank David for his
considerable efforts on our behalf.

I have never seen "Smart Reply" offered on client but Thunderbird 31.2.0
on my openSUSE 13.1 machine offers "Reply" and "Reply List" buttons.
Seems to work OK if I press the right button.

My only further comment is that my mail box is full of this OT stuff
whilst titles still suggest GiP business!