Your message to get_iplayer awaits moderator approval

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 10:42:58 PST 2014

On 09/11/2014 18:05, C E Macfarlane wrote:
> been quite sufficient, but you required me to submit sort of patch just so

 From your response, it now seems clear you weren't submitting your code
for inclusion in get_iplayer.  My apologies for considering it as such
and holding it to that standard.  But, I didn't "require" you to submit
a formal patch just to make a suggestion.  In that prior exchange you
referred to:

http://www.mail-archive.com/get_iplayer%40lists.infradead.org/msg05943.html

you were trying to post the entire get_iplayer script to the list, which
was rejected because it was too large.  I told you to instead submit a
pull request or patch "If you're trying to contribute some changes to
get_iplayer".  It seems we had a different notion of "contribute" in
this case.  Again, my apologies.