OT: reply-to [was Re: iplayer audio to lpcm]

Dave Liquorice allsorts at howhill.com
Sat Nov 8 08:47:46 PST 2014

> Just use reply all. If somebody doesn't like duplicates, they can go
> to http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/options/get_iplayer and set
> "Avoid duplicate copies of messages?" to yes.

Thanks for that, now set. Not an option I've seen before but then I'm not in the habit of exploring mailman options...

I'm also well aware that if a list has this "different" behaviour then the chances of it changing are minimal. Having said that if the default for the above setting was yes it would side step the "problem".  B-)