XBMC iPlayer plugin

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 15:23:01 PST 2014

On 07/11/2014 20:54, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Like XBMC, dinkypumpkin changed GiP to use the ion feeds. Here's a direct

For anyone using this latest version (2.6.3+) of the XBMC plugin: I
would be curious to know if you can get programme listings for Radio 3,
Radio 4 and World Service.  I could never get those to work with
get_iplayer (though Radio 3 worked sporadically), even over some fast
networks and even if I divided the queries into small chunks, so I
concluded that the data for those stations is probably too large and the
requests time out or die at the server end. I'd like to get a few more
data points if possible.