Thank you - great work ....

SquarePenguin getiplayer at squarepenguin.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 06:12:27 PST 2014

On 7 Nov 2014, at 13:21, CJB wrote:

> Only
> small point is that at the end of a record there are hundreds of these
> - which slows down the Run PVR:
>
> size=     116kB time=00:00:07.39 bitrate= 129.0kbits/s
> size=     163kB time=00:00:10.34 bitrate= 128.7kbits/s

Aren't those the transcoding rate indicators? After download it
transcodes (I think that's the right word) the flv to mp4 and spits out
the progress reports above.

Not sure if you're using a Raspberry Pi but the conversion bitrate looks
to me like it simply indicates low powered hardware so the conversion is
taking a while to complete.