Hello World...

waclarke at btconnect.com waclarke at btconnect.com
Wed Nov 5 09:34:38 PST 2014

On 05/11/14 16:44, Alan Milewczyk wrote:
> I think you'll find that home recording would be viewed as technically
> illegal.
Please give me a link where is states it is illegal to record broadcast
TV not a forum or hearsay a legal document.
If it is illegal to record TV why are there so many digital TV recorders
on the market in the UK ?
If it was illegal to record TV then my TV licence would not allow me to
have equipment in my house, but it states for the purpose of recording
*television programmes* as they are being shown on TV.