PVR "unwanted features"

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 14:30:40 PST 2014

Hello;

First, last week everything changed to comparing before and after is
comparing apples and oranges.

PID b04ndy7v, is not in any tv.cache. In looking at the BBC web site
and the Perl code I am not sure that
it would be.

DP, would be the one to say for certain.

Given the changes and the nature of the programme schedules being used
until they disappear
it is wishful thinking that everything can be made to work like it
once did. That is not going to happen.

Watch it on the web and use a screen scraper to capture it.

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 3:39 PM, Don Grunbaum <don at grunbaum.co.uk> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "artisticforge ."
> <artisticforge at gmail.com>

terry l. ridder ><>