PVR "unwanted features"

Don Grunbaum don at grunbaum.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 13:01:05 PST 2014

Repeating my thanks to DP et al for their very swift resolution to the
bombshell that hit last week, I have found a couple of "unwanted
features" with the PVR.

First, DP's fix for the past weekend's two Formula 1 programmes
doesn't seem to have worked for me (Windows XP and 7). The Radio 5
live programmes show in the cache, but not the TV.

Also the PVR matching on type seems to have been lost, e.g. I have a
PVR entry that looks for the string "sounds of the 70s" in a programme
title, with a type setting of tv. It is now matching "Johnny Walker's
sounds of the 70s" that has a type of radio.

If this can be addressed as and when time allows, my gratitude (and
admiration) will know no bounds.

Many thanks

Don Grunbaum