No programmes are available for this pid

Jeremy Nicoll - ml get_iplayer jn.ml.gti.91 at wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Tue Nov 4 03:47:21 PST 2014

Alan Milewczyk <alan at soulman1949.com> wrote:

>I'm puzzled by this message:
>"No programmes are available for this pid with version(s): default"
>which I get when trying to download two programmes (PIDs p0299nz3 and
>p0299ml1).

Usually it means they're only available in eg 'signed' form.  For that you
need to include

   --versions signed

in your fetch command.  If you also include --verbose you'll get much more
output from get_iplayer, but it will tell you what 'versions' it thinks are
actually available, and if 'default' is not on the list it might make more
sense.  (Assuming that you don't already see those lines without --verbose).

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.