Thank You

Don Grunbaum don at grunbaum.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 11:43:05 PST 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Holding" <cjholding at gmail.com>
To: <get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2014 7:27 PM
Subject: Thank You

> Thank you to everyone involved for fixing get_iplayer, I can now get
> back to downloading CBeebies for my little ones to watch over and
> over
> again.
>
> Is there a donation link anywhere? I'd like to buy you all a drink.
>
> Charles
> --
> Charles Holding

I totally support Charles's comments above, although in my case not
for Cbeebies!

If I can make a donation either to the GiP maintainers (in particular
dp), or to a nominated charity, I would happily do so.

Having installed 2.90 the PVR works, but for some reason this
weekend's F1 programmes are missing. I have downloaded the using the
PID and CLI, but am puzzled why they aren't in the cache? Any ideas?

In gratitude

Don Grunbaum (incidentally in computing since 1967, when it was "data
processing").