[ANN] get_iplayer 2.90 released

Ian Cushion ian.cushion at talk21.com
Mon Nov 3 02:22:22 PST 2014

Ditto, amazing work and fantastic to see the GiP community so engaged.
Thanks Dinkypumpkin.

One oddity though. Strictly Come Dancing and results from last weekend didn't appear in the cache following the update. Downloaded fine using quick url (which worked fine before the update as per pid downloads) and collected the metadata, but not in cache.

Thanks again!
Ian

Sent from my iPhone