[ANN] get_iplayer 2.89 released

Owen Smith owen.smith at cantab.net
Sun Nov 2 17:55:10 PST 2014

I'm intrigued about the lack of episode thumbnails for radio. Looking in my iPlayer plugin for Logitech Media Server (aka Squeezebox Server) there are episode thumbnails shown next to all episodes bar one on a random selection of days of Radio 3. This is public domain third party code, nothing to do with the BBC, so there are thumbnails available somewhere. I've been told the plugin uses the officially supported xml schedule feed.

--
Owen Smith <owen.smith at cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK