some insights and thoughts

Peter S Kirk peter.kirk at isauk.biz
Sun Nov 2 15:03:14 PST 2014

On 2 Nov 2014 at 22:43, Budgie Budgie <ajebay at errichel.co.uk> wrote:

> There are
> likely to be an increasing number of younger viewers who will however
> latch on to the time shift loophole and cease paying for licence. I
> remember when I was a student, friends using similar dodges to avoid
> trunk telephone calls etc.

Military too, when TV licensing turn up at a barracks they are admitted
after senior officer on duty has approved. In the meantime, an annoucement
is made for all persoanel to return to their rooms/dorms for a TV License
inspection.

Cheers,

Peter

15GB + 5GB bonus Free cloud storage, no credit card details required.
5GB bonus for both for using NEW referal link  https://copy.com?r=ccgBsB

Cloud storage space and app provided by https://www.barracuda.com
Files are stored on Barracuda's own servers, not amazon/aws or other third
party as most including Dropbox use